Thursday, March 1, 2018

4 months

I'm a bit behind, but we have all been sick with the flu for the last 10 days. I don't wish that upon anyone. I am pretty sure the kids are all worried about me, because when Mom gets sick, they kind of freak out. Thankfully, I was up today, and I think they know that Mom is on her way back. Sam turned 4 months! What a hoot! He is a funny little guy. Likes to talk. Very loud. Talks a special language with Payton that I call Velociraptor. Speaks another language with Eleanor which is some kind of love language the two of them have. It is funny to see him interact with each of the girls totally differently. He loves to roll around on the floor, and will roll back and forth, and will turn in circles. He has started flipping on his belly to sleep, and you would think that would make him a better sleeper at night - but no. He is still up randomly between 9-1am....sometimes 4 times. Then I usually finally get a good run from 1-4. He might have to cry it out sometime if he doesn't do better. He is such an easy baby so far. Except when he is tired. He only likes to sleep in his bed. Not my arms. Not in the car. Nope. Just his own bed. I am working on training him to fall asleep other places because, well, we just aren't home enough with him being the youngest of six. He needs to learn to sleep anywhere and everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment