Thursday, January 11, 2018

3 months

Sam will be 3 months in a few days!  I am posting right now because we are having a snow day and he is sleeping.  I will do what I can in the time I have! 
He is such a good baby right now.  He is getting on a schedule better and better and finally is sleeping.  He usually takes a nap in the morning, again mid morning, lunch time, and evening.  He has been so much more content during his awake time, it is nice, I feel like I can finally get things done.  He loves to play on the floor and look at himself in the mirror, or watch Mickey mouse.  No laughs yet, but his smiles are getting more and more frequent and we don't have to work as hard now to get him to smile.  He has been such a good baby overall.  He does hate the carseat, and anytime we stop at a stoplight, he cries until we move again.  He did great for his 3 month pictures, until the end, and he spit up all over everything.  At least we got some good ones in!




No comments:

Post a Comment