Tuesday, December 19, 2017

2 months

Can't believe his is two months already.  We are settling in to a new routine with a new baby.  You forget about how much he controls what happens and when it happens.  He is a chunk!  Chunkiest baby at his 2 month appointment.  The doc noticed that he was a bit tongue tied, so we went back in and he had the procedure done where they clipped the skin under his tongue.  I have yet to really notice a difference nursing, but at lease we won't have any speech problems as he gets older. 

Christmas is CHAOTIC with six kids.  Phew.  I am surprised my brain is still working.  I have the nagging feeling that I am forgetting something all the time.  As long as it is not one of the kids, I will be ok I guess!!!  There is so much to do and remember.  However, I know that the memories will last forever, so that is what keeps my going.  I am thinking it will be pretty crazy around here for the next few years - but I wouldn't trade it because someday Christmas will be very lonely and quiet.  For now, I like the crazy!!
Christmas pictures went off with out a hitch!  Yes!  It is so stressful getting everyone ready and matchy and to smile.  But it is the BEST feeling when it is all over.  Take a break for another year!!!


 Girls have always loved Santa.  Sam couldn't care less.  Wonder how next year will be?
 Found his thumb!  Then lost it again and hasn't found it.  Wonder if he will be a thumb sucker????
 Two months!  Happy for a minute, then crying the next.  That seems to be how he rolls.  Speaking of rolls......haha.  Love this little chunk.






No comments:

Post a Comment