Monday, October 17, 2016

Eleanor

Eleanor has always been such a special little sweetheart.  She has a heart of Gold.  The other day she cashed in all of her change to see how much money she had.  She had almost $10 and wanted to go spend it.  We took her to Walmart, but she couldn't find anything she could afford, and she got upset.  I promised her I would take her to Target later.  We head over to Target and she still can't find anything.  All of a sudden she says "one minute mom" and runs to the other isle.  She then comes back with these three little Star Wars stuffed animals.  I looked at her like "what?" it didn't seem like a toy she would like.  She said "I know these are Payton's favorite's, so I am going to buy them for her."  She then got tears in her eyes, and said she can't wait to see what Payton says.  It was such a selfless moment for her to spend all of her money on her sister.  I hope all of her sisters know how lucky they are to have Eleanor.

No comments:

Post a Comment