Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Remington Jorczak

Remington Jorczak will be coming home soon.  I am not even sure why I am typing this, I am kind of in denial about what I have done.  We went last week and had to choose which puppy was to be ours - there were six boys to choose from.  The girl had a really rough time decided.  Eleanor had fallen in love with one, and they were just such a cute match, so we went with that one.  We will pick him up in 3 days!!  I know our life will change but I am trying to focus on the positive ways it will change, instead of all the negative ways.  The girls are all dog lovers - except one.  Maggie.  I think she has my genes.  They are cute from far away, but we just don't really have a bond with animals.  Maggie just kind of walked around and said "No dogs like me"  haha  She finally found one that was almost asleep that she finally got to pet.  I sure hope this is a good decision for our family!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment